We have switched to a new giving platform that will streamline our funding efforts. This new platform allows you to manage your donation schedules and banking information by offering the ability to create your own account.
Once you select "Make this gift recurrring" in the donation entry form, you will be prompted to create a login. If you choose sign in via text, once you enter the code you received, the login will occur without the need to press enter.
Our administrator will be reaching out to donors on our old system to help bring them onto the new one in as methodical manner as he can manage.
If you prefer to write a check, please send to:First Stone Ministries
1330 N Classen Blvd Ste G80
Oklahoma City, OK 73106-6856
Fees & Rules for Online Donations
If a donor using our online terminal and needs a refund, First Stone Ministries will grant the refund up to 30 days with fees deducted from the original donation amount, as follows:
- Requests for refund after 30 days will not be granted.
- All refunds within the 30-day window are subject to a 5% fee up to $500. Refunds on donations over $500 will have a minimum fee of $25 per refund.
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) will be the responsibility of the donor/purchaser. The fee that is charged to us will be passed along to the donor/purchaser. We will attempt to obtain these funds first by automatically deducting them using the original service used by the donor/purchaser then second by establishing a charge in our accounting software.
- Requests for refunds according to the policy above, please contact donations [at] firststone.org or call Joseph at 405-236-4673 x23.
* As a non-profit ministry, we are supported mainly by financial donations. We believe people are investing in their lives when they donate money and/or services to a charitable organization such as ours. We also benefit when you make certain purchases online--these aren't tax-deductible as the former are; however, each purchase helps the ministry a little bit at a time!
Our staff depends on donations for their salary. The staff also raises up a prayer and financial team to support the work. The overall ministry is currently supported by churches, group participants, friends of the ministry and other interested individuals. First Stone Ministries as a non-profit does not charge for discipleship ministry. However, we ask for the individuals to please be prayerful about making a donation based upon their income. Please prayerfully consider making a donation to the ministry and/or supporting a staff member.
We are registered as a 501(c)(3) organization; all donations are tax deductible. EIN 73-1019470