Form not showing? Click here to open it directly.
If you prefer to write a check, please send to:First Stone Ministries
PO Box 76476
Oklahoma City, OK 73147-2476
Alternative Ways to Benefit FSM
Benefit FSM without making direct financial contributions. To learn how, see our Support page.
Fees & Rules for Online Donations
If a donor using our online terminal and needs a refund, First Stone Ministries will grant the refund up to 30 days with fees deducted from the original donation amount, as follows:
- Requests for refund after 30 days will not be granted.
- All refunds within the 30-day window are subject to a 5% fee up to $500. Refunds on donations over $500 will have a minimum fee of $25 per refund.
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) will be the responsibility of the donor/purchaser. The fee that is charged to us will be passed along to the donor/purchaser. We will attempt to obtain these funds first by automatically deducting them using the original service used by the donor/purchaser then second by establishing a charge in our accounting software.
- Requests for refunds according to the policy above, please contact donations [at] firststone.org or call Joseph at 405-236-4673.
* As a non-profit ministry, we are supported mainly by financial donations. We believe people are investing in their lives when they donate money and/or services to a charitable organization such as ours. We also benefit when you make certain purchases online--these aren't tax-deductible as the former are; however, each purchase helps the ministry a little bit at a time!
Our staff depends on donations for their salary. The staff also raises up a prayer and financial team to support the work. The overall ministry is currently supported by churches, group participants, friends of the ministry and other interested individuals. First Stone Ministries as a non-profit does not charge for discipleship ministry. However, we ask for the individuals to please be prayerful about making a donation based upon their income. Please prayerfully consider making a donation to the ministry and/or supporting a staff member.
We are registered as a 501(c)(3) organization; all donations are tax deductible. Tax ID (EIN) 73-1019470