First Stone Ministries' Screening of TranZformed - April 6, 2018
April 6, 2018
6:30pm – 10:00pm
Location: 301 NE 27 Street, Moore, OK 73160Category: Movie Screening
First Stone Ministries is providing this screening for those who specifically participate and support the vision and mission of First Stone, and for their families and friends. You must be in agreement with the "Attendance Policy" to attend.
New Award-Winning Documentary
Fifteen transgender individuals join with numerous experts to dispel the confusion and bear witness to what Jesus Christ can do for those who struggle with gender dysphoria.
When: April 6, 2018 at 6:30PM
Location: First Moore Baptist Church, Movie Screening Auditorium, 301 NE 27 Street, Moore, OK 73160 (click here for exact location to enter building)
After screening the documentary, there will be live testimonies from those in the documentary and others: Former Transgender – Laura Perry, Former Lesbian – Laura Leigh Stanlake, Intersex Man – Joseph Thiessen, Former Drag Queen Star – Daniel Delgado, Former Homosexual Sex Addict & Abuse Survivor– Jim Farrington, and Former Homosexual – Stephen Black, this will also be the Q&A Panel.
Eventbrite Sign-Up Required for Entrance *
More about the Documentary
• Stories of Hope & Healing from Former Transsexuals, Transvestites, Drag Queens & Intersex Individuals - Amazing Testimonies of Men and Women Who Have Come Out of Transgender Confusion and Have Freedom in Christ
• Understanding the Difference Between Intersex and Transgender
• A Brief History of Transgender People
• Transgender Conditions - The Terms Defined
• A Biblical & Philosophical Foundation of Thought on the Subject by Dr James Anderson
In Attending this First Stone Ministries Screening You Are Agreeing to Abide by the ATTENDANCE POLICY for All of First Stone Ministries Events
This First Stone Ministries' Screening is specifically for those who participate and support the vision and mission of First Stone and for their families.
* Walk-ins will be accepted upon receipt of a signed Attendance and Code of Conduct Agreement.