For new donors making recurring donations, once you select "Make this Gift Recurring", the screen will switch to a "SIGN IN" tab within the form.
If you'd like to create a giving account without setting up a recurring donation, you may set one up after giving by clicking a the link provided for you in your giving receipt. However, prior to giving your gift, you may click on the "SIGN IN" tab in the giving portal. (Ex. 1)
For all new donors, you need to follow this procedure for creating a new account:
- Below the black "TEXT SECURE PIN" button, click "SWITCH SIGN IN METHOD". (Ex. 2)
- On the following page, click "REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT".
- If you choose to sign in with an email address, it will ask you to create a password. Be sure to keep this in a safe place.
- If you choose to sign in with a mobile phone, it will immediately text you with a pin to access your account. (No password is needed in this usecase. Since they have your number, all you need to do to verify yourself, is provide that same number and a PIN will be sent for you to enter and be allowed access.)
- Once you have created an account, you should be able to sign in under the "SIGN IN" tab of the giving portal.
- Once signed in, your giving portal will now have a third tab, "HISTORY" as well as your name in the upper right. Clicking this will allow you to log out of your account. (Ex. 3)
Ready to give? Click here.