Recommended Books: Parents and Family
First Stone Ministries recommends these books.
- What’s A Father To Do? by Don Schmierer
- Parenting Prodigals: Six Principles for Bringing Your Son or Daughter Back to God by Phil Waldrep
- Parents in Pain : Overcoming the Hurt and Frustration of Problem Children by John White
- Bringing Up Boys: Practical Advice and Encouragement for Those Shaping the Next Generation of Men by James C. Dobson
- Praying Your Prodigal Home: Unleashing God's Power to Set Your Loved Ones Free by Richard A. Burr
- Someone I Love Is Gay: How Family & Friends Can Respond by Anita Worthen and Bob Davies
- When Homosexuality Hits Home: What to Do When a Loved One Says They're Gay by Joe Dallas
- A Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality by Joseph and Linda Ames Nicolosi
- Shattered Dreams: God's Unexpected Path to Joy by Larry Crabb
- Reaching Your Prodigal: What Did I Do Wrong? What Do I Do Now? by Phil Waldrep
More in Resources
May 24, 2017The Terrors of Hell
May 17, 2017Fire! Fire!
May 10, 2017Upper Room Community - 9 Month Residential Program of Portland Fellowship