Here Are The Brief Historical FACTS on the Israeli Conflict
author unknown – was sent to the ministry by ministers in Israel.
1. Israel became a nation in 1312 B.C.E., two thousand years before the rise of Islam.
2. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C.E., the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.
3. The only Arab dominion, since the conquest in 635 C.E., lasted no more than 22 years.
4. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied east Jerusalem (1948-1967), they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.
5. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.
6. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.
7. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.
THE REFUGEE QUESTION
8. In 1948, the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.
9. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.
10. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be the same.
11. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.
12. Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, the Arabs are the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own peoples' lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey.
THE ARAB - ISRAELI CONFLICT
13. The Arabs are represented by eight separate nations, not including the Palestinians, who are not a nation. There is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended herself each time and won.
14. The Palestinian Liberation Organization's (P.L.O.) Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Yet Israel has given the Palestinians West Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them with weapons.
15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths. The Palestinians have begun to destroy holy sites. A synagogue in Jericho, Joseph's tomb and Solomon's Stables on the Temple Mount are recent desecrations.
THE UNITED NATIONS RECORD ON ISRAEL AND THE ARABS:
16. Of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.
17. Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.
18. The U.N was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians.
19. The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.
20. The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple Mount and the Western Wall.
These 20 facts are the tip of the proverbial iceberg of what could be reported about history in the making in Israel.
If there is any good news in all of this, it is this, every prediction in the Bible is being proven TRUE, to date there is NOT ONE inaccuracy in Biblical prophecy.
Continue to Educate Yourself on The Latest Activities in Israel
NEW - To Understand Islam and why radicals hate the United States and Israel READ THE FOLLOWING Article and review this web site - www.thespiritofislam.com
Understanding Islam for Constructive and Noble Goals
By Dr. Labib Mickhail
The barbaric, horrific terrorist attacks on Tuesday, September 11, 2001 on the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Washington, DC have caused every American to ask: why did it happen? Who did it? And why do they hate us?